Wednesday 25 February 2009

Dating Amy

Okay, I'm a dick.

A total dick.

Damn it.

Last night I went to this posh club with Danno and Mick.

We started drinking at my apartment, I wanted to use my new pool table. After Danno thrashed me a hundred times I decided to call my driver and ask him take us into town. It was close to mid-night but Ged's a legend, he doesn't mind.

We got to the club and ordered drinks. Then on the dancefloor... oh crap...

I've been dating Amy for three years. I love her, I do.

...this girl started rubbing herself against me. She was stunning! What does a girl like this want with me? I think to myself.

Then she leaned into kiss me.

She left at 8 this morning, very impressed with my apartment.

She has just texted "really nice to meet you Rick. Hope to hear from you again. Shelly :p x x"

I love Amy. I love Amy.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh that's a real situation. No man can escape from it right?

    ReplyDelete