Tuesday 24 February 2009

20's or 50's?

I've been meaning to set this blog up for a while now, but I wanted to wait until I had moved into my new place.

I've been in for 2 weeks, and it has taken BT this ammount of time to set my phone line and internet up.
On the phone (mobile of course) to BT I find myself (now don't get me wrong I'm not the sort to rub my money in people's faces - and that isn't what this blog is about) using the words "This is disgraceful, don't you know I'm a millionaire?!!" - to which the man on the other end of the phone replied "Good for you. So do you wipe with 20's or 50's?"

---

I deserved that.

But hey, let me tell you about the apartment! I have never seen anything like it! I have 5 bedrooms! And a living room you could play basket ball in! I didn't think places like this existed. I'm still a little starstuck by the whole bank balance, and I don't think it has quite sunk in. But I sit typing this on my reclining chair! You know, like Joey and Chandler's in Friends!

It's a bit lonely though, I think I need a roomate. My brother Matty has been hinting at moving in. He's 17 and not enjoying it at our mothers.

Oh yes, my ma and pa are over the moon with their new house. It makes me so happy I can do things for them after all they did for me.

Oh and in case you wondered what I actually did wipe with... erm, puppies on a roll :p

No comments:

Post a Comment